Terms and Conditions
- This app feature is open to all verified GoTyme Bank customers, with valid and active GoTyme Bank Accounts, who use GoTyme Bank’s Transfer feature on the GoTyme Bank app to effect transfers via InstaPay and PESONet to participating banks and/or e-wallets (“Qualified Participant”).
- Qualified Participants can send money, within the amount transfer limits of the GoTyme Bank App, to participating banks and/or e-wallets on the GoTyme Bank App via InstaPay and PESONet for free for up to three (3) transfers per week. A week is counted from Monday to Sunday.
- GoTyme Bank reserves the right to retroactively charge the Qualified Participant the bank’s standard transfer fees at the time of transfer if he/she is confirmed or suspected to be fraudulent, invalid, or subject of app feature abuse, he/she has been or is blacklisted and, or has benefitted beyond the maximum limit, even if benefit has already been issued, or if violations or fraudulent activity is discovered. GoTyme Bank reserves the right to debit this charge from the Qualified Participant’s GoTyme Bank Account without prior notice.
- Qualified Participants confirmed or suspected to be fraudulent, invalid, or subject of app feature abuse shall be disqualified.
- If the Qualified Participant’s account balance is insufficient to cover the amount to be charged back, GoTyme Bank reserves the right to debit the balance not withdrawn from a Qualified Participant’s GoTyme Bank account when his or her balance becomes sufficient.
- The Qualified Participant must notify GoTyme Bank for any complaints regarding the app feature. The decision of GoTyme Bank on the complaint shall be considered final. For clarifications and complaints relative to this app feature, please email firstname.lastname@example.org