Terms & Conditions
Welcome to GoTyme Bank Corporation’s Official Website (gotyme.com.ph)! Before proceeding to enter or use this website, including any of its pages, links, tools, self-service kiosks, mobile banking application and other digital/electronic channels, and present and future functionalities and operating features therein (collectively included in the term “website”), it is important to review the terms and conditions below. Please read them carefully and take the time to understand them.
By entering and/or using this website, I/We, the user/s of the website, agree to be bound to and expressly accept the following terms and conditions in its entirety without reservation, including all amendments, additional or supplemental terms and conditions and policies referenced and/or are available by hyperlink (collectively, “Terms and Conditions”). Otherwise, please do not enter and/or use the website or use any of its functions or services. Upon opening an account with you/us, the bank, these Terms and Conditions will continue to apply in addition to the Account Terms and Conditions.
General Representations and Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions
- I/We have read and fully understood the Terms and Conditions in its entirety and acknowledge that it is legally sufficient, binding, and enforceable.
- The terms “You” and “Your”, and other similar references, as used in the Terms and Conditions, refers only to GoTyme Bank Corporation, its directors, officers, employees, and representatives and does not include “I”, “We”, “Me”, “My”, “Our”, “Us”, the user/s of the website.
- I/We have reached the age of majority and possess the legal capacity to agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- I/We understand that the Terms and Conditions apply to all users of the website, without limitation.
- I/We will be solely and fully responsible for the supervision of my/our minor dependents, in the event that they are able to access our website.
- Any new features or tools which are added to the website shall also be subject to the Terms and Conditions, as applicable.
- The contents of this website are subject to change without notice. Your website is constantly updated, modified, reviewed, and enhanced. New content may be added instantaneously, as it becomes available, and I/We agree that it is our responsibility to keep up-to-date with such changes.
- You reserve the right to update, change, replace, amend or supplement the Terms and Conditions by posting updates or changes on your website, without notice to me/us, which shall be effective on the date specified by you. It is my/our responsibility to check this page periodically for such updates or changes. My continued usage or access of the website after the effective date of such change shall be deemed to constitute my/our acceptance of the entire updated or changed Terms and Conditions, without reservation.
- You, at your sole discretion, reserve the right to restrict, suspend, terminate, deny or refuse me/us access to your services and your website for any reason, at any time, without prior notice.
- Your website is for my/our personal and non-commercial use only. I/We are prohibited from using, and are expressly not granted the right to use, the website for any other purpose.
- I/We agree not to store, distribute, reproduce, print, download, display, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of your website.
- I/We agree not to decompile, disassemble, modify, copy or reverse engineer this website or any software, tools, functionalities, and operational features used in or available at your website.
- I/We may not access or use, or attempt to access or use, your website to take any action that could harm you or any third party, interfere with your business operations, or use the website in a manner that violates the laws of the Philippines, the rules and regulations of government agencies, such as, but not limited to Banko Sentral ng Pilipinas, and all applicable rules and regulations of your bank.
- The unauthorized use of this website may give rise to claims for damages and/or be a criminal offense. By using your website, I/We acknowledge and agree that I/We will be liable for any misuse of the website or failure to observe these Terms and Conditions.
- I/We are giving you, your affiliates, and your authorized/partner third-parties, my free and full consent to collect and process non-identifiable information in order for you to monitor, track, and serve relevant contents and other commercial purposes.
- I/We acknowledge and accept that, you may use, collect and process technical data and related information that identifies my/our device/s, including but not limited to my/our unique device IDs, operating systems, application software, and peripheral hardware.
- I/We agree that any personal information that I/We supply to you through your website can be understood as my/our express, active, and positive consent to allow you, your affiliates, and your authorized/partner third- parties, my free and full consent to collect and process such information for the purpose of improving its services and products, analyzing market and business data, maintaining statistical and historical resources that will allow you to perform better, and other legitimate purpose it may deem beneficial. Such consent shall be valid until the purposes enumerated have been fulfilled.
- To the maximum extent allowable by law, I/We agree that all pieces of information and materials submitted to you via your website shall become your property and that you are authorized by me/us to exercise your own discretion on the use or disposition of such pieces of information and materials.
- The contents of this website are provided “as is” and “as available”, without any representation, warranties, or conditions of any kind.
- You do not represent or warrant that the website and its contents shall be complete, uninterrupted, timely, readily accessible, and/or available at any particular time or location, error free, secure, or free from viruses, malware, adware, unwanted trackers, or any other harmful components. There may be delays, omissions, interruptions, and inaccuracies in your website. At certain times, some or all services may not be available due to system maintenance, telecommunication, interconnection or electrical network failure, or other causes which may be beyond your reasonable control. If I/We rely on any of the contents, materials, or pieces of information available on your website, I/We understand that I/We do so at my own risk.
- I/We understand that there will always be security risks associated with accessing the internet and that we cannot be held responsible for any consequences arising from these risks. I/We are solely responsible for my/our own security, as well as those persons under my/our custody. I/We have read and will undertake to follow your tips in securing and protecting my/our information.
- The contents on this website are for my/our general information only and shall neither constitute a binding offer from you nor should it be relied on to form the basis for personal investment or important decisions. I/We understand that each person’s personal finances are highly individualized and dependent on several unique factors such as, but not limited to one’s income, expenses, and goals. These are in no way substitutes for individual professional advice from financial advisors, consultants, experts or securities professionals and/or analysts who cater to individual investors and are in a better position to tailor specific financial advice for them.
- I/We agree that you shall not be liable for any consequences resulting from the use of any of the pieces of information, perceived representations, or materials found in this website. It shall be my/our responsibility to verify whether the products, services or pieces of information available through this website meet specific requirements or if said information is accurate, current or updated.
- This website contains materials which are owned by and registered, copyrighted, or licensed to you. These materials include, but are not limited to, the business name, logo, pictures, color schemes, designs, typefaces, layouts, appearances, and graphics. These materials are protected by law. The unauthorized reproduction or use of said materials, even when altered or modified, in any format, whether digital or otherwise, for purposes of profit, promotion, publication, display or distribution is prohibited.
Additional Conditions for Optional Tools
- You may provide me/us with access to third-party tools over which you neither monitor nor have any control nor input. I/We acknowledge and agree that you provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. You shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to my/our use of optional third-party tools. Any use by me/us of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at my/our own risk and discretion and I/We should ensure that I/We are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party providers.
Third-party Links and Additional Disclaimers
- Your website may include materials from third-parties. Third-party links on this site may direct me/us to third-party websites that are not affiliated with you. You are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy of these third-party links. You do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties. You are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites, even if I/we access these from third-party links through your website. I/We will review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure I/We understand them before I/We engage in any transaction. I/We understand that I/We must direct complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products to the third-party.
Limitation of Liability and Indemnification
- I/We understand and agree that GoTyme Bank, its stockholders, directors, officers, employees and representatives will not be held liable for (a) any direct or indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, losses, or expenses arising out of my/our use of this website or any of the links emanating from it; (b) any loss, damage or liability resulting from circumstances over which you have no control, including but not limited to, failure of electronic or mechanical equipment or communication lines or other interconnection problems, bad weather conditions, earthquakes, floods or other such similar events beyond your reasonable control; and (c) any claims arising from an occasion where the information or material contained in this website is no longer accurate, complete, updated or any of its products, services and channels mentioned in the website are no not or longer available.
- I/We agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless GoTyme Bank, its stockholders, directors, officers, employees and representatives, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of my breach of these Terms and Conditions and violations of any law, rules and regulations, or the rights of a third-party.
- I/We understand that GoTyme is regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas with contact number (+632) 8708-7087 and with email address firstname.lastname@example.org, and webchat at www.bsp.gov.ph. Should I/We have any complaints or concerns I/We may contact you thru email@example.com.
- I/We understand that in order for you to help and resolve the complaint as quickly as possible, I/We will need to provide sufficient information depending on the nature of concern or complaint.
- I/We authorize you to record, store, replay and communicate to any third party, pursuant to any lawful purpose, all telephone and e-mail conversations between you or your duly authorized representatives and me/us.
- If any portion of the Terms and Conditions is held invalid or unenforceable, the remaining portions shall remain valid and considered in full force and effect.
- Your failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- Unless otherwise specified herein, these Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement and shall govern my/our use of the website.
- Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions shall not be construed against you.
- You may terminate these Terms and Conditions for any reason and at any time.
- In the event that the Terms and Conditions are deemed terminated, all obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to such termination shall survive termination for all purposes.
- Notwithstanding termination, you reserve the right to enforce and prosecute and violations of these Terms and Conditions, your bank’s applicable rules and regulations, and the law.
Applicable and Governing Law
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Philippines, the rules and regulations of government agencies, such as, but not limited to Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas, and all applicable rules and regulations of your bank.